- Feelgood Style is a fashion and beauty blog focusing on sustainable and eco-friendly products. The site provides deals, tips, and information about upscale fashion and beauty products.
- Eco-Office Gals has green tips, news, product reviews and giveaways to promoting green living, both at home and in the workplace.
- Care2 offers green recipes, natural hair tips, and a conscious consumer section with giveaways for organic kids' clothes and animal-friendly handbags. They even have eco-horoscopes, dubbed "greenoscopes."
- Ecorazzi is the Perez Hilton of green gossip. Want to know which American Idol star is donating a portion of her new song's sales to the Humane Society? Or get the dish on Oprah's Earth Day show? Ecorazzi spills it all.
- Dirty Diaper Laundry calls itself a blog for "green, hip, forward thinking mamas." Started by a 24 year old new mom, the site offers information about green baby products, bargains, and giveaways.
- Crafting a Green World offers DIY projects that incorporate reused, recycled, and natural materials. The site features knitting, sewing, crocheting, and other project ideas for eco-friendly and fashionable clothes, crafts, and gifts.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Earth Day Post: Top Green Sites for Women
In honor of Earth Day, below are some great green sites for women: