Some of the highlights:
1. 2,089 total tweets mentioning “bravotv” on May 5th, and 2,906 total tweets from the 4th - 6th
2. BravoTV increased their follower count 121.18% (from 3,111 to 6,641) during the course of the campaign
3. The percentage of news stories mentioning “bravotv” jumped 15% during the period, with coverage now up 55%
4. BravoTV.com page views for the finale exceeded 1 million and were 159% higher than normal, with 47% more video streams than the previous episode
5. The Real Housewives of New York site accounted for 66% of all BravoTV.com traffic on finale day
6. 40% of viewers participated via Sign in with TwitterThe statistics reveal, how, if done correctly, a social media campaign can not only generate buzz on sites like Twitter, but also bring the traffic back full circle to the content provider's website. I look forward to seeing what Bravo will do next.